Rye Street Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Original Lightly Salted
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color with some browning and slightly wiggly shapes.
There were bits of skin around the edges and some bubbles embedded inside the chips. Lightly salted or not, they sure tasted salty, with a good strong potato flavor to go along with a nice crunch. A few of the chips were folded over, and those ones were particularly crunchy. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical kettle-cooked chips smell. Potatoey and oily.
From the package: “At Rye Street, we have log sought the ideal combination of spice and crunch to build the perfect chip. After perfecting our recipes, our chips are now available for you to enjoy. Rye Street Original kettle chips are for those who want to simplify their lives. Nothing too fancy, nothing too plain, just great taste, great crunch ... just a great chip!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Performance Food Group
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Washboard, Homer, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road