Ruffles Thick Cut Cheddar Baked Potato
Taste test: This new variety of Ruffles altered the basic medium-width-ripple shape that Ruffles has been using for several years by making the chips a bit thicker.
Our tasters were very impressed with the results. The crunch was quite good, as was the taste, with a very pleasant cheddar and sour cream potato taste, with maybe some butter as well, quite delicious. A nice additiont to the Ruffles lineup.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddary potato smell.
From the package: “RRRuffles Have Rides®” ... “Ruffles® brand Thick Cut Cheddar Baked Potato Flavored Potato Chips offer a big cheesy crunch that liven (sic) up your taste buds with every bite.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
Trivia: When we purchased this new product at Dollar General in Stuart, Florida, the cashier was excited to see the bag and told us "These are excellent!"
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road