Taste test: Ruffles is probably the most popular rippled chip out there.
They're pretty good chips, too. Lots of potato flavor and a decent crunch. I’m still debating whether I like the new version with the thicker ridges or the old kind that they used to sell.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey.
From the package: “Ruffles® brand, The Ultimate Dip Chip, is now even better for dipping! Thicker with bigger ridges, improved Ruffles® brand, now holds more dip without breaking! Try new Ruffles® brand, and you will see why more than ever it’s The Ultimate Dip Chip.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road