Taste test: Ruffles is probably the most popular rippled chip out there.
They're pretty good chips, too. Lots of potato flavor and a decent crunch. I’m still debating whether I like the new version with the thicker ridges or the old kind that they used to sell.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey.
From the package: “Ruffles® brand, The Ultimate Dip Chip, is now even better for dipping! Thicker with bigger ridges, improved Ruffles® brand, now holds more dip without breaking! Try new Ruffles® brand, and you will see why more than ever it’s The Ultimate Dip Chip.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road