Ruffles Flavor Rush Big BBQ & Cheddar
Taste test: Nice job, this Flavor Rush isn't as obnoxious and overpowering as the Sour Cream & Onion kind.
More cheddar-y than BBQ-y. Not bad. Nice and thick. We're wondering what the difference is between these and Wavy Lays. Nice aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells almost like bacon and cheddar rather than BBQ and cheddar .
From the package: “Every chip is LOADED with BBQ & Cheddar Cheese and seasoned to perfection. You get the biggest taste because FLAVOR RUSH® packs more flavor into the RUFFLES ® RIDGES to give you a remarkable intense flavor experience.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
Trivia: Contains six types of cheese: Cheddar, American, Swiss, Colby, Parmesan and Monterey Jack.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road