Ruffles 3D's Maximum Cheddar flavored potato snacks
Taste test: I wasn't that impressed by the taste of these.
They weren't like a Cheetos cheese taste, it was more of the cheese that they use on the Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips. If you like that taste, then you'll like these. These aren't really potato chips, more like potato puffs shaped in a hexagonical checkered puff. Someone said these snacks reminded her of Munchos, but I think that's just in the consistency of the snack itself. Out of all the new Ruffles 3D's I've tried, I think the barbecue ones are the best.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potato-based type smell, not too strong.
From the package: “Looking for a snack that's a little more interesting? Then grab a bag of new Ruffles brand 3D's brand Maximum Cheddar Flavored Potato Snacks. They have all the taste and crunch you expect from Ruffles brand, now in a cool, out-of-the-ordinary shape that adds a new dimension to snacking. So go ahead ... break away from the ordinary and into the fun of new Ruffles brand 3D's brand potato snacks.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- All 3D's (14 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road