Ruffles Ultimate Tangy Honey Mustard
Taste test: These potato chips were cut fairly thick and had wide, deep, sharp ripples, with a very bright yellow color overall and some bits of skin on some of the edges. There was a much lighter yellow surface on some portions of some of the chips, presumably the parts without the honey mustard seasoning.
We crunched in to find a good crunch and a very tasty honey mustard flavor. It started mostly as honey, with a very nice sweetness, before transitioning to mustard. Although it was far from being a super-strong mustard kick, most of the chips gave a brief moment with a fairly intense rush of mustard. Very tasty, and a far better integration of both honey and mustard than many others that have tried.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet honey mustard smell.
From the package: “Seductively sweet meets drop-kick-to-the-face-tangy that's sure to leave your hunger broken in pieces.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road