Ruffles Ultimate Sweet & Smokin' BBQ
Taste test: These rippled potato chips had extra-wide, extra-high ripples, plus lots of dark orange seasoning. The ripples were much wider than in ordinary Ruffles, and also a bit wider than your typical wide-rippled chips, such as Wavy Lay's. The chips came in all sort of shapes and sizes, and some were quite long.
I crunched in to find that these were very flavorful chips, with good crispness, a solid crunch and lots of really tasty barbecue flavor. Like some other good barbecue chips, the flavoring was intense enough that it was like you had dipped plain chips into barbecue sauce. It was tangy and sweet, with some good heat in the aftertaste. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Like a spicy barbecue sauce, made my mouth water.
From the package: “Hardercore ridges for hardcore dips” ... “This spicy, sweet and smoky taste bomb is about to rip into your hunger like a pack of chip-shaped wolves.” ... “The you're a big dipper? Then prove it with Ruffles® Ultimate Dips”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road