Ruffles Ultimate Kickin' Jalapeño Ranch
Taste test: These ultra-wide-rippled Ruffles were yellow in color, with some bits of green on the surfaces.
Most of the chips were narrow and long, with many of the chips kind of curled up. It took just one bite to realize that these were not the usual ranch-flavored chips. The crunch was more intense, plus the flavoring was an ultra-creamy sort of ranch, sort of cucumber-like, with some heat initially and then lots of heat in the aftertaste. Our snackers were big fans of these, as people went back to the bag for chip after chip.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird. Smells like cucumber.
From the package: “Your hunger's about to get kicked in the tail by the hottest ranch this side of Carson City.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road