Ruffles Ultimate Kickin' Jalapeño Ranch
Taste test: These ultra-wide-rippled Ruffles were yellow in color, with some bits of green on the surfaces.
Most of the chips were narrow and long, with many of the chips kind of curled up. It took just one bite to realize that these were not the usual ranch-flavored chips. The crunch was more intense, plus the flavoring was an ultra-creamy sort of ranch, sort of cucumber-like, with some heat initially and then lots of heat in the aftertaste. Our snackers were big fans of these, as people went back to the bag for chip after chip.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird. Smells like cucumber.
From the package: “Your hunger's about to get kicked in the tail by the hottest ranch this side of Carson City.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road