Ruffles Ultimate Kickin' Jalapeño Ranch
Taste test: These ultra-wide-rippled Ruffles were yellow in color, with some bits of green on the surfaces.
Most of the chips were narrow and long, with many of the chips kind of curled up. It took just one bite to realize that these were not the usual ranch-flavored chips. The crunch was more intense, plus the flavoring was an ultra-creamy sort of ranch, sort of cucumber-like, with some heat initially and then lots of heat in the aftertaste. Our snackers were big fans of these, as people went back to the bag for chip after chip.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird. Smells like cucumber.
From the package: “Your hunger's about to get kicked in the tail by the hottest ranch this side of Carson City.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road