Ruffles Tapatio Limon Salsa Picante
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips (narrower than the standard Ruffles that they sell these days) had an uneven coating of dark orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find that they were extremely tasty, with a hot and spicy flavor that our tasters really took a liking to. The heat was around from start to finish, as it had both initial kick and a hot aftertaste. It wasn't just hot, but really tasty too. There was certainly some lime as well, but the lime was secondary, not dominant. Our tasters kept going back to the bag for chip after chip. Great!
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice.
From the package: “Tapatio is a registered trademark of Tatatio Foods, LCC. used under license.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Safeway, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road