Ruffles Tapatio Limon Salsa Picante
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips (narrower than the standard Ruffles that they sell these days) had an uneven coating of dark orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find that they were extremely tasty, with a hot and spicy flavor that our tasters really took a liking to. The heat was around from start to finish, as it had both initial kick and a hot aftertaste. It wasn't just hot, but really tasty too. There was certainly some lime as well, but the lime was secondary, not dominant. Our tasters kept going back to the bag for chip after chip. Great!
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice.
From the package: “Tapatio is a registered trademark of Tatatio Foods, LCC. used under license.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Lime Chips (152 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Safeway, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road