Ruffles Smokehouse Style BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with a dark orange seasoning unevenly applied. Most of the chips were fairly large.
I crunched in to find that there was quite a bit of barbecue flavor, and a really tasty one, with lots of spice and a hint of heat. The level of crunch wasn't consistent from one chip to the next, as some had kind of a soft crunch, but just about every chip had a high level of flavoring. These won't make the list of best barbecue chips ever, but they were well above average.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue smell, like real barbecue sauce, with a bit of a kick.
From the package: “Smokin', smokin' awesome!” ... “The perfect weekend: You. Your buds. A smokin' grill. Spicy rub and ribs galore. Ruffles® Smokehouse Style BBQ flavored potato chips bring it all together. Lip smackin' dry-rub style BBQ flavor on every awesome chip! The best part? You can have the perfect weekend all year long, rain or shine. No grill cleaning required. Now that's awesome.” ... “Rrruffles have ridges®”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road