Ruffles Mozzarella 'n Marinara
Taste test: Ruffles has vacillated over the years on how wide their ripples should be, and with this flavor, they've narrowed them again, as the ridges on the surfaces were narrower than what we've seen in other new flavors. The shapes were relatively flat, with a strong orangish yellow color and a light smattering of green bits. But the big draw here was that the potato chips were supposed to taste like mozzarella sticks!
We crunched in to find that they did indeed taste as advertised, with a nice mix of cheese and sauce to go along with a nice crunch and rich potato flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like mozzarella sticks with sauce.
From the package: “It's the fourth quarter and your home team is getting hungry. Ruffles® Mozzarella 'n Marinara flavored potato chips are here to help you bring home the win! They're a perfect blend of smooth mozzarella cheese and tangy marinara seasoning that'll never leave you hanging.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (97 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Daisy Chow at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road