Ruffles Molten Hot Wings
Taste test: This flavor of Ruffles had a thick cut with medium-width ripples and a good helping of unevenly applied orange seasoning.
They were a popular choice among our tasters, as people liked the chips and said they really did taste like Buffalo wings. There was an impressive level of flavor and a fair amount of heat. However, the consensus was that calling the heat "molten" was quite an exaggeration, as it really didn't come anywhere close to a truly challenging level of heat. Very good, though.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good, kind of like hot wings.
From the package: “Let's wing it! You. Your buds. The game... What's missing? One world. 'Wings.' Dripping with sauce and ready to wash down with your favorite beverage(s). Wat, it gets better. It's Ruffles® Molten Hot Wings™ Flavor and it's all on a chip. So now what's missing? Two words, 'personal cheerleeders.' Dream big, chief.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road