Ruffles Loaded Chili & Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips had a thick cut, with medium-width ripples and lots of colorful seasoning on the surfaces, with various levels of orange throughout and scattered bits of green, plus bits of skin on parts of the edges.
There were lots of large, unbroken chips, especially near the top of the bag. We crunched to find lots of chili flavor, with lots of spices and even hot peppers, but a much milder helping of cheese. Nice mildly hot aftertaste too. As for the name flavor, they were quite loaded with chili, but not so loaded with cheese.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, really smells like a bowl of chili.
From the package: “Piled high! You know that dream where all your favorite food is piled high and ready to go? It's not a dream. It's Ruffles® Loaded Chili & Cheese Flavor. Chili? Check. Cheese? Heck yeah. Onions and peppers? Bingo. Now put all that on a chip. Pinch yourself, you're really awake. Okay, now hit yourself. Oh well, it was worth a shot.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road