Ruffles Loaded Chili & Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips had a thick cut, with medium-width ripples and lots of colorful seasoning on the surfaces, with various levels of orange throughout and scattered bits of green, plus bits of skin on parts of the edges.
There were lots of large, unbroken chips, especially near the top of the bag. We crunched to find lots of chili flavor, with lots of spices and even hot peppers, but a much milder helping of cheese. Nice mildly hot aftertaste too. As for the name flavor, they were quite loaded with chili, but not so loaded with cheese.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, really smells like a bowl of chili.
From the package: “Piled high! You know that dream where all your favorite food is piled high and ready to go? It's not a dream. It's Ruffles® Loaded Chili & Cheese Flavor. Chili? Check. Cheese? Heck yeah. Onions and peppers? Bingo. Now put all that on a chip. Pinch yourself, you're really awake. Okay, now hit yourself. Oh well, it was worth a shot.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (52 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Cheese (321 snacks)
- Chili Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road