Ruffles Lime & Jalapeño by Anthony Davis
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with a light yellow color generally, plus a smattering of green seasoning bits of various sizes. The recipe was apparently developed in collaboration with the Lakers player, and they were made available in three different bag designs, all offering the same flavor.
I crunched in to find a crispy feel and an odd taste initially, maybe the peppers without the heat and just a hint of the lime. Very soon after, the lime arrived in earnest, then gradually the jalapeño heat took over, offering a moderately strong hot kick. The mix of lime and jalapeño was a new taste for me, bringing a whole new dimension to both the lime and the peppers — definitely a bold flavor and quite tasty.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Zesty lime smell.
From the package: ” 'When you're different from everyone else, you can choose to hide it, or you can choose to own it. You should own it.' — Anthony Davis” ... “Ruffles® is proud to sign Anthony Davis to our first-ever chip deal. This collaboration is living proof that when you follow your passions, anything is possible — including getting your own signature Ruffles® flavor. Own your ridges.™” ... “The NBA and NBA team identifications are the intellectual property of the NBA and the respective NBA member teams.” ... “Official Chip of the NBA”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road