Ruffles Lime & Jalapeño by Anthony Davis
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with a light yellow color generally, plus a smattering of green seasoning bits of various sizes. The recipe was apparently developed in collaboration with the Lakers player, and they were made available in three different bag designs, all offering the same flavor.
I crunched in to find a crispy feel and an odd taste initially, maybe the peppers without the heat and just a hint of the lime. Very soon after, the lime arrived in earnest, then gradually the jalapeño heat took over, offering a moderately strong hot kick. The mix of lime and jalapeño was a new taste for me, bringing a whole new dimension to both the lime and the peppers — definitely a bold flavor and quite tasty.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Zesty lime smell.
From the package: ” 'When you're different from everyone else, you can choose to hide it, or you can choose to own it. You should own it.' — Anthony Davis” ... “Ruffles® is proud to sign Anthony Davis to our first-ever chip deal. This collaboration is living proof that when you follow your passions, anything is possible — including getting your own signature Ruffles® flavor. Own your ridges.™” ... “The NBA and NBA team identifications are the intellectual property of the NBA and the respective NBA member teams.” ... “Official Chip of the NBA”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Lime Chips (149 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road