Ruffles Jalapeño Ranch
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with generally a light yellow color and lots of bits of green in the ripples. Many of the chips were quite large, and there were lots of chips in the bag, even if they only filled it (or it had settled to) a bit over halfway.
We crunched in to find a crispy, mid-strength crunch and a nice mix of ranch and potato initially, with some peppers to taste but not really any heat. After I ate several large chips in rapid succession, some heat did start to build up, adding a nice kick to the finish. The heat stayed around for quite a while for a mild burn of an aftertaste. Good chips!
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong ranch smell, kind of like a mix of ranch flavor with sour cream and onion.
From the package: “Get your taste buds off the bench and into the game with Ruffles® Jalapeño Ranch flavored potato chips. It's the perfect alley-oop of flavor. Every bite has a blast of creamy ranch flavor and a little kick of jalapeño — it's a slam dunk.” ... “More ridges. More crunch. More flavor.™” ... “Official Chip of the NBA”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (239 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road