Ruffles Hot Wings
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples and a very thick cut, with a bit of an orange glow but not much seasoning powder visible.
I crunched in to find that the chips had a great crispness, especially considering how thick they were cut, and were also quite loaded with flavor. The taste was very much like a real hot wings sauce, and it had quite a lot of kick, especially in the aftertaste. Most tasters did complain that it tasted like the sauce but not the chicken. Great, one of the better Buffalo wing-flavored chips we've tried.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like hot wings, but mild.
From the package: “New!/Noveau!” ... “Ailes de poulet piquantes” ... “Just dip it!/Avec une trempette!” ... “Simulated flavour” ... “RRRuffles Have Ridges” ... “The gerat thing about Ruffles Ridges is that they create the perfect place for our spicy Hot Wings flavour to hang-out. So each chip offers big crunch and big taste.” ... “Canada's favourite ridged potato chip brands delivers big, satisfying crunch and taste.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (52 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Snacks (91 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road