Ruffles Hot Wings
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples and a very thick cut, with a bit of an orange glow but not much seasoning powder visible.
I crunched in to find that the chips had a great crispness, especially considering how thick they were cut, and were also quite loaded with flavor. The taste was very much like a real hot wings sauce, and it had quite a lot of kick, especially in the aftertaste. Most tasters did complain that it tasted like the sauce but not the chicken. Great, one of the better Buffalo wing-flavored chips we've tried.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like hot wings, but mild.
From the package: “New!/Noveau!” ... “Ailes de poulet piquantes” ... “Just dip it!/Avec une trempette!” ... “Simulated flavour” ... “RRRuffles Have Ridges” ... “The gerat thing about Ruffles Ridges is that they create the perfect place for our spicy Hot Wings flavour to hang-out. So each chip offers big crunch and big taste.” ... “Canada's favourite ridged potato chip brands delivers big, satisfying crunch and taste.”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Big Bee Convenience Store, Niagara Falls, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road