Ruffles Double Crunch Sweet & Smoky BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips, much like the Zesty Cheddar and Hot Wings Double Crunch flavors, had wide, deep, angular ripples, with lots of dark orange seasoning on the surfaces, plus a smattering of black bits.
We crunched in to find that the promised "Double Crunch" was indeed there, really a strong and satisfying one. The flavor was quite strong as well, with lots of sweet barbecue seasoning, with a hint of smokiness, plus a mildly hot aftertaste. Good chips.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong, very sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “2X the crunch” ... “Ruffles have rrRidges!™” ... “Deep-cut Ruffles® ridges kettle-cooked to crispy, crunchy perfection with sweet, smoky & savory barbecue flavor”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road