Ruffles Double Crunch Sweet & Smoky BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips, much like the Zesty Cheddar and Hot Wings Double Crunch flavors, had wide, deep, angular ripples, with lots of dark orange seasoning on the surfaces, plus a smattering of black bits.
We crunched in to find that the promised "Double Crunch" was indeed there, really a strong and satisfying one. The flavor was quite strong as well, with lots of sweet barbecue seasoning, with a hint of smokiness, plus a mildly hot aftertaste. Good chips.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong, very sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “2X the crunch” ... “Ruffles have rrRidges!™” ... “Deep-cut Ruffles® ridges kettle-cooked to crispy, crunchy perfection with sweet, smoky & savory barbecue flavor”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road