Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, deep, angular ripples with lots of orange seasoning on the surfaces, plus a smattering of larger green and black bits.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and an even stronger flavor, just loaded with cheese and some tangy, hot spices. Maybe the cheesiest Ruffles ever, with some nice hot kick to really bring out the flavor. Very good, with plenty of burn, yet still hard to stop eating (but have a cold beverage handy). Among recent flavors, it was hotter than Lay's Flamin' Hot Limón and not as hot as Lay's Extra Honey Habanero.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong spicy cheese smell, very nice!
From the package: “2X the crunch*” ... “*Compared to Ruffles® Original Potato Chips” ... “Own Your Ridges™”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (52 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Cheese (321 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road