Ruffles Double Crunch Hot Wings
Taste test: Much like the Zesty Cheddar flavor, these chips promised double the crunch by combining wide-cut ripples with a kettle-cooked preparation method, resulting in shapes that were quite different from other Ruffles versions.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch with nice crispness, followed immediately by a whole lot of flavor, from both the potato and the Buffalo seasoning. It really did taste like Buffalo wing sauce, with a nice kick, moderately hot, and somehow the Buffalo taste went really well with the potato. A mild burn lingered in the aftertaste for quite a while. Very good!
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Buffalo sauce smell, some real zing to it.
From the package: “2X the Crunch” ... “Deep-cut Ruffles® ridges kettle-cooked to crispy, crunch perfection with the spicy, tangy flavor of classic hot wings” ... “Official Chip of the NBA”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road