Ruffles Double Crunch Hot Wings
Taste test: Much like the Zesty Cheddar flavor, these chips promised double the crunch by combining wide-cut ripples with a kettle-cooked preparation method, resulting in shapes that were quite different from other Ruffles versions.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch with nice crispness, followed immediately by a whole lot of flavor, from both the potato and the Buffalo seasoning. It really did taste like Buffalo wing sauce, with a nice kick, moderately hot, and somehow the Buffalo taste went really well with the potato. A mild burn lingered in the aftertaste for quite a while. Very good!
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Buffalo sauce smell, some real zing to it.
From the package: “2X the Crunch” ... “Deep-cut Ruffles® ridges kettle-cooked to crispy, crunch perfection with the spicy, tangy flavor of classic hot wings” ... “Official Chip of the NBA”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road