Rudolph's Chicharinas Puffed Wheat Snacks Chile & Lime Flavor
Taste test: The snacks in this bag reminded me of pork rinds in most ways, with the major exception being that they were not pork rinds and did not contain pork.
The thick, wheat-based snacks had a foam-like texture similar to pork rinds-like, with a squarish and wiggly shape, plus a choice of flavors that is very common on pork rinds. The seasoning was various shades of orange. The taste was very good, and the texture equally nice, as it worked well and really brought out a nice spicy taste. Chile and lime usually isn't my favorite flavor, but I really liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chile and lime smell. Kind of a sweetness mixed in the with usual chile and lime. Good.
From the package: “Rudolph's Chile & Lime Chicharinas are a delicious puffed wheat snack bursting with the authentic flavor of Mexico. They're crunchy and trans fat free. Rudolph's Chicharinas will satisfy any snacking occasion.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road