Rudolph's OnYums Onion Flavored Rings Ranch Flavor
Taste test: These onion rings had a nice mix of the standard sweet onion flavoring with ranch seasoning, so they still definitely had a similarity to the general taste of onion rings, but with a ranch twist.
Onion rings with any seasoning other than onion are fairly rare, so it was nice of the folks at Rudolph Foods to give this flavor a try. The flavor was good, and our tasters liked these a lot, munching their way through the bag fairly quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mildly ranchy onion smell.
From the package: “Looking for something yummy to eat? Try Rudolph's OnYums™ Ranch & Onion Flavored Rings. This light and crispy snack is packed full of ranch & onion flavor. Yummy!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road