Rouses Markets Hot & Spicy Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and lots of red-orange seasoning caked onto their surfaces.
We crunched into find that the chips were cut fairly thick, had a nice crisp crunch and were really quite loaded with spicy, hot, tasty seasoning. The heat level wasn't killer, but it was very noticeable, and built into a stronger heat as I get more chips and stayed around for a lingering aftertaste. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of paprika and some peppers, maybe slightly hot.
From the package: “Quality products from our family to yours – Donny Rouse”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rouses Markets
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road