Rouses Markets Hot & Spicy Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and lots of red-orange seasoning caked onto their surfaces.
We crunched into find that the chips were cut fairly thick, had a nice crisp crunch and were really quite loaded with spicy, hot, tasty seasoning. The heat level wasn't killer, but it was very noticeable, and built into a stronger heat as I get more chips and stayed around for a lingering aftertaste. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of paprika and some peppers, maybe slightly hot.
From the package: “Quality products from our family to yours – Donny Rouse”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rouses Markets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rouses Market, Bourbon Street, New Orleans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road