Barrel o' Fun Gardy's Signature Flavors Cheddar & Horseradish Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were somewhat wiggly and had a yellow/orange glow, with some scattered areas of dark skin on the edges of some chips, plus some bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a good crispness and a slightly stiff crunch, with a good kick of horseradish on pretty much every single bite. The horseradish burn wasn't super-strong, but it was fairly strong and quite consistent. Our snackers were big fans and offered many thumbs-ups as they returned to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like potato and sour cream. Wouldn't know there was any horseradish.
From the package: “Nothing says summer better than potato chips and baseball. We know you will love Gardy's favorite flavors in his signature series line.” .... “Available during the Minnesota Twins season only, grab some today!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Barrel o' Fun (13 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (23 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road