Barrel o' Fun Gardy's Signature Flavors Cheddar & Horseradish Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were somewhat wiggly and had a yellow/orange glow, with some scattered areas of dark skin on the edges of some chips, plus some bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a good crispness and a slightly stiff crunch, with a good kick of horseradish on pretty much every single bite. The horseradish burn wasn't super-strong, but it was fairly strong and quite consistent. Our snackers were big fans and offered many thumbs-ups as they returned to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like potato and sour cream. Wouldn't know there was any horseradish.
From the package: “Nothing says summer better than potato chips and baseball. We know you will love Gardy's favorite flavors in his signature series line.” .... “Available during the Minnesota Twins season only, grab some today!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Barrel o' Fun (13 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (64 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road