Barrel o' Fun Gardy's Signature Flavors Cheddar & Horseradish Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were somewhat wiggly and had a yellow/orange glow, with some scattered areas of dark skin on the edges of some chips, plus some bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a good crispness and a slightly stiff crunch, with a good kick of horseradish on pretty much every single bite. The horseradish burn wasn't super-strong, but it was fairly strong and quite consistent. Our snackers were big fans and offered many thumbs-ups as they returned to the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like potato and sour cream. Wouldn't know there was any horseradish.
From the package: “Nothing says summer better than potato chips and baseball. We know you will love Gardy's favorite flavors in his signature series line.” .... “Available during the Minnesota Twins season only, grab some today!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Barrel o' Fun (13 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (22 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road