Barrel o' Fun Gardy's Signature Flavors Baby Back Ribs Wavy Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These rippled potato chips were part of a new line of flavors inspired by Minnesota Twins manager Ron Gardenhire. The ripples were wide but not particularly high or sharp, and the chips were fairly thick and had a light yellow color with some orange seasoning plus some scattered bits of a darker orange. There were also some bits of skin on the edges. Chip sizes varied a lot, but there were some nice large pieces near the top of the bag.
We crunched in to find a sort of smoky barbecue seasoning of middling strength. It was tasty but far from overwhelming, so the flavor mixed nicely with the potato. Our snackers enjoyed the taste a lot, as many people crunched through multiple handfuls of chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense barbecue sauce smell. With some kick!
From the package: “Nothing says summer better than potato chips and baseball. We know you will love Gardy's favorite flavors in his signature series line.” .... “Available during the Minnesota Twins season only, grab some today!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Barrel o' Fun (13 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road