Rold Gold Cinnamon Raisin Baked-in Flavor Braided Pretzel Twists
Taste test: These pretzels looked mostly the same as honey wheat pretzel twists, with a similar color and salt crystals on the outside, but upon close examination I noticed tiny spots in the dough that might have been cinnamon.
I crunched in to find that these tasted good but had far less cinnamon than I was expecting — and nothing resembling raisins. I'm a big fan of cinnamon raisin bagels, so I was expecting something like that. The bag had a picture of a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread. The taste was kind of like a raisin bread or a bagel, but the sweetness was way more subdued. The salt on the outside kind of pushed the taste in a different direction, so the raisin bread taste really came in the aftertaste once the salt had worn off. Our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a cinnamon roll. Very sweet, but not too sweet.
From the package: “We took the classic flavors of real, fresh bakery goods and brought them to a pretzel. Our Cinnamon Raisin Braided Pretzel Twists combine the crispy crunch Rold Gold® is famous for, with the subtly sweet taste of all natural raisins and cinnamon sugar baked into every bite.”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road