Roche Bros. Potato Chips Rippled
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips were pretty good, as they were very potatoey and salty, but they were a bit on the oily side.
Most of the chips had a fairly soft crunch, but some had an odd harder crunch. Not the best of the store-brand ripple chips, but still OK.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very salty, sort of oily potato chips smell.
From the package: “Family values make the difference.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes cooked in Cottonseed Oil and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Roche Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road