Roche Bros. Potato Chips Original
Taste test: This small bag of potato chips was a good value at just 33 cents, and we opened it to find that it contained lots of smallish chips, though unfortunately many of them were broken. The chips had a light yellow color with minimal skin around the edges, plus some dark spots on some of the chips. The dark spots and slight greasiness reminded me a bit of Wise potato chips.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and light feel, with a good, mildly salty potato flavor. Nothing out of the ordinary here, but a solid performance as store-brand chips go.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh, salty potato smell. Strong.
From the package: “Family values make the difference” ... “Product of U.S.A.” ... “We guarantee this product meets the high standards of the Roche Bros. Family”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Roche Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Roche Bros., Downtown Crossing, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road