Roche Bros. Rippled Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color generally and narrow ridges, with bits of green seasoning here and there, plus occasional bits of skin and other browning along the edges.
I crunched in to find fairly mild sour cream and onion flavor, but still a tasty one, with a flavor similar to the Lay's ones, except a bit weaker. The crunch was light and the crispness pretty good. An average store-brand chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild creamy onion smell.
From the package: “Family values make the difference.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Roche Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Roche Bros., Downtown Crossing, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road