Roche Bros. Rippled Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color generally and narrow ridges, with bits of green seasoning here and there, plus occasional bits of skin and other browning along the edges.
I crunched in to find fairly mild sour cream and onion flavor, but still a tasty one, with a flavor similar to the Lay's ones, except a bit weaker. The crunch was light and the crispness pretty good. An average store-brand chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild creamy onion smell.
From the package: “Family values make the difference.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Roche Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Roche Bros., Downtown Crossing, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road