Roche Bros. Rippled Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color generally and narrow ridges, with bits of green seasoning here and there, plus occasional bits of skin and other browning along the edges.
I crunched in to find fairly mild sour cream and onion flavor, but still a tasty one, with a flavor similar to the Lay's ones, except a bit weaker. The crunch was light and the crispness pretty good. An average store-brand chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild creamy onion smell.
From the package: “Family values make the difference.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Roche Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Roche Bros., Downtown Crossing, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road