Ridgies Pulled Pork Wrap
Taste test: These potato chips from Canada had gentle curves with very narrow ripples and an uneven application of brownish seasoning on their yellow-orange surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and dense feel, with a sweet and slightly tangy seasoning that was a good match for the barbecue sauce from a pulled pork sandwich. Really tasty, a big hit among our tasters.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue sauce smell.
From the package: “Ultimate fusion of flavour and crunch! By fusing together double the ridges with the savoury flavor of Pulled Pork Wrap we created the ultimate appie snack for your next snack attack!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Lynton Karfor in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road