Ridgies Pulled Pork Wrap
Taste test: These potato chips from Canada had gentle curves with very narrow ripples and an uneven application of brownish seasoning on their yellow-orange surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and dense feel, with a sweet and slightly tangy seasoning that was a good match for the barbecue sauce from a pulled pork sandwich. Really tasty, a big hit among our tasters.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue sauce smell.
From the package: “Ultimate fusion of flavour and crunch! By fusing together double the ridges with the savoury flavor of Pulled Pork Wrap we created the ultimate appie snack for your next snack attack!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Lynton Karfor in Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road