Rich Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These were narrow-rippled potato chips with a pale yellow color, some bits of green on the surfaces and lots of skin around the edges.
The ripples were not very deep, and the chips had a texture fairly typical of that type of cut, with a reasonable crispness and soft crunch. I wasn't sure what to expect as far as flavor (due to the language barrier) but they tasted like sour cream and onion chips, with a good taste, though on the mild side. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (166 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (134 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road