Rich Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These were narrow-rippled potato chips with a pale yellow color, some bits of green on the surfaces and lots of skin around the edges.
The ripples were not very deep, and the chips had a texture fairly typical of that type of cut, with a reasonable crispness and soft crunch. I wasn't sure what to expect as far as flavor (due to the language barrier) but they tasted like sour cream and onion chips, with a good taste, though on the mild side. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road