Rich Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These were narrow-rippled potato chips with a pale yellow color, some bits of green on the surfaces and lots of skin around the edges.
The ripples were not very deep, and the chips had a texture fairly typical of that type of cut, with a reasonable crispness and soft crunch. I wasn't sure what to expect as far as flavor (due to the language barrier) but they tasted like sour cream and onion chips, with a good taste, though on the mild side. Pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Tokyo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road