Rice Works Sweet Chili Brown Rice Crisps
Taste test: These triangular chips were about the same size as Doritos, but they looked quite a bit different, as they were thicker and had pieces of brown rice embedded inside.
There was a pretty good crispness to the chips and a surprisingly good crunch. The main base of the chips was made from corn flour and rice flour, but it was the pieces of rice that really stood out in terms of appearance. The sweet chili taste was good, mild overall but with a little zing and a hot aftertaste, and the chips held the flavor quite well.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but sort of sharp chili smell.
From the package: “Made with natural ingredients including brown rice, Rice Works™ is a great tasting, crunchy snack bursting with flavor. All of our Rice Works™ varieties contain 0g of trans fat and have no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Better still, this snack contains 33% less fat than regular potato chips. We believe in making healthy and delicious snacks for the enjoyment of discerning taste buds — just like yours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Alliance, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road