Rice Works Sesame & Soy Brown Rice Crisps
Taste test: These triangular, tortilla-style chips had pieces of brown rice embedded inside them, an unusual look, but what really stood out about them was how good they tasted.
Upon biting in, there was an intense soy taste that reminded us of Japanese food, really quite nice. Though that flavor was great, it didn't last as long as the chip, so the soy flavor was followed by a blander rice chip taste. Didn't notice any sesame taste, but the soy taste really impressed.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It does smell kind of like soy sauce. Didn't notice any sesame.
From the package: “Made with natural ingredients including brown rice, Rice Works™ is a great tasting, crunchy snack bursting with flavor. All of our Rice Works™ varieties contain 0g of trans fat and have no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Better still, this snack contains 33% less fat than regular potato chips. We believe in making healthy and delicious snacks for the enjoyment of discerning taste buds — just like yours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Alliance, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road