Rice Works Sesame & Soy Brown Rice Crisps
Taste test: These triangular, tortilla-style chips had pieces of brown rice embedded inside them, an unusual look, but what really stood out about them was how good they tasted.
Upon biting in, there was an intense soy taste that reminded us of Japanese food, really quite nice. Though that flavor was great, it didn't last as long as the chip, so the soy flavor was followed by a blander rice chip taste. Didn't notice any sesame taste, but the soy taste really impressed.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It does smell kind of like soy sauce. Didn't notice any sesame.
From the package: “Made with natural ingredients including brown rice, Rice Works™ is a great tasting, crunchy snack bursting with flavor. All of our Rice Works™ varieties contain 0g of trans fat and have no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Better still, this snack contains 33% less fat than regular potato chips. We believe in making healthy and delicious snacks for the enjoyment of discerning taste buds — just like yours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Alliance, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road