Rice Crunchies Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These were kind of like Japanese rice crackers, except ultra-thin, and with a vinegar flavoring.
Pieces came in three shapes: round, square and hexagonal. Flavorwise, it was a hybrid of the typical rice cracker taste and a salt and vinegar flavoring. Several people munched into crackers without reading the bag first, so they didn't expect a vinegar zing, and they had a bit of a jolt when the vinegar flavor hit.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of vinegary.
From the package: “Light and crispy, zesty and flavorful, these little rice snack crackers are great on the go!” ... “Baked, Not Fried” ... “Zero Grams Trans Fat” ... “Low Fat” ... “Cholesterol Free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: H.L. Benndorf Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road