Ricci's Bikkies Herbed
Taste test: These snacks looked like pita bread, and they were cut into quarter-circle pieces, with an orangish beige color generally, plus many dark spots and some dark seasoning bits on the surfaces.
I grabbed a piece to find that the texture wasn't like pita bread, but rather pita chips, solid and not bendable. They had a nice crunch and a taste that was mostly like plain pita bread, as the herbs were quite subtle. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild herb smell.
From the package: “Australian made artisan baked pita crisps” ... “We know you'd love them®” ... “Made in Australia” ... “Serve with your favorite dips and cheeses”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Daily Table, Dorchester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road