Regent Cheese Rings
Taste test: These snacks looked like onion rings, but since they advertised cheese, we were expecting something quite different.
We crunched in to find that although they didn't taste much like onion rings, they really didn't taste cheesy either. But they were quite good, as they had a very nice sweet taste. Our snackers were impressed.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sharp cheese smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road