Regenie's Organic Pita Ritas Cheddar
Taste test: These pita chips were definitely not the usual pita chips, as they were on the crunchy and sweet side and didn't taste very bread-like, as the flavor was more like fried dough.
They had a bright yellowish beige color. There was maybe a slight cheddar taste on some of the pieces, but the greasy fried dough taste was stronger. Our tasters liked them a lot and crunched through the whole bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a fried smell. Not really bready or cheddary.
From the package: “Lite & Crispy Pita Chips” ... “Pita-ri-fic™ snacks go great with dips, salads, salsa and spreads ... or alone as a great tasting snack.” ... “As the original creator of the Certified Organic Pita Chip, Regina's goal is to dazzle America with different ideas, textures and tastes.” ... “Disclaimer: The word 'Lite' does not claim this product is 'Low' in or a good source of nutrient.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road