Regenie's Organic Pita Ritas Mediterranean
Taste test: These chips had a light, flaky sort of texture, much different than your typical pita chip.
They were heavily coated with a mix of various herbs and spices. I don't know how to describe the taste, and "Mediterranean" doesn't seem all that descriptive, but the taste was pretty good. Unfortunately, the bag was half empty when we opened it, but our tasters liked these enough that it was completely empty not too much later.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good mix of herbs.
From the package: “Lite & Crispy Pita Chips” ... “Pita-ri-fic™ snacks go great with dips, salads, salsa and spreads ... or alone as a great tasting snack.” ... “As the original creator of the Certified Organic Pita Chip, Reginie's goal is to dazzle America with different ideas, textures and tastes.” ... “Disclaimer: The word 'Lite' does not claim this product is 'Low' in or a good source of nutrient.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road