Regenie's Pita Brittle Caramel Spiced Pumpkin
Taste test: These rectangular pita chips had a sugary golden glaze, with what appeared to be crushed pumpkin seeds stuck to the surfaces, arranged unevenly. With a promise of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, we were expecting a flavor explosion.
We crunched in to find a loud, solid crunch, with a flavor that didn't seen much different from the other Pita Brittle varieties. I couldn't notice much of those named spices, nor did it taste pumpkin-like. Pretty good, nicely sweet, but not really well aligned with the named flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple pie.
From the package: “A crunchy sweet mix of caramelized pita chips, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (153 snacks)
- Pita Chips (61 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (51 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road