Regenie's Pita Brittle Caramel Apple Peanut
Taste test: This new kind of brittle — from a company known for its pita chips — came in pieces that were generally rectangular but varied in shape, with a dark sugary coating all over, plus some extra stuff on one side. The stuff included crushed peanuts, bits of apple, some sort of seeds and small bits of pita stuck to the main pita pieces. The actual brittle looked quite different from the pieces pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a loud, solid crunch and a nice sweet flavor. There were hints of caramel, apple and peanut, but none of them jumped out as a dominant flavor or even a highly noticeable flavor, as it was really a mix of many things. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like apple pie, but some additional spices too.
From the package: “A crunchy sweet mix of caramelized pita chips, peanuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom” ... “Take a brittle break! Bite into Regenie's® Pita Brittle®, and escape into bliss. Artisanal hand-cut pita topped with indulgent nut brittle makes the world fade away.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road