Regenie's Pita Brittle Bourbon Vanilla Macadamia
Taste test: These coated pita chips came in square pieces and had a golden caramel color, with some off-white bits of crushed macadamia distributed unevenly over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a loud crunch and a middling level of sweetness, not strongly of vanilla, maybe slightly of caramel, but our snackers did enjoy the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like caramel and vanilla.
From the package: “A crunch, sweet mix of caramelized pita chips, macadamia nuts, bourbon vanilla and sea salt” ... “Patent pending” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road