Regenie's Pita Brittle Bourbon Vanilla Macadamia
Taste test: These coated pita chips came in square pieces and had a golden caramel color, with some off-white bits of crushed macadamia distributed unevenly over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a loud crunch and a middling level of sweetness, not strongly of vanilla, maybe slightly of caramel, but our snackers did enjoy the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like caramel and vanilla.
From the package: “A crunch, sweet mix of caramelized pita chips, macadamia nuts, bourbon vanilla and sea salt” ... “Patent pending” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road