Taste test: Continuing the trend of stuffing Reese's Pieces inside other kinds of Reeses, which already have included regular Reese's cups and tree-shaped Reese's, this time the object of the stuffing is an Easter egg. Or, based on what I saw when I opened the wrapper, a flat but remotely oval shape that barely said "egg" to me at all.
The fact that it didn't look like an egg was a minor concern compared to it being very melty at room temperature. So it was on the messy side. The inside consisted mostly of peanut butter, but there were some whole Pieces and some crushed ones. It tasted just as good as any Reese's, with occasional light crunch from the Pieces, but this was probably the messiest Reese's I've had.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Reese's smell. Strong.
From the package: “160 calories per pack” ... “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road