Taste test: Continuing the trend of stuffing Reese's Pieces inside other kinds of Reeses, which already have included regular Reese's cups and tree-shaped Reese's, this time the object of the stuffing is an Easter egg. Or, based on what I saw when I opened the wrapper, a flat but remotely oval shape that barely said "egg" to me at all.
The fact that it didn't look like an egg was a minor concern compared to it being very melty at room temperature. So it was on the messy side. The inside consisted mostly of peanut butter, but there were some whole Pieces and some crushed ones. It tasted just as good as any Reese's, with occasional light crunch from the Pieces, but this was probably the messiest Reese's I've had.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Reese's smell. Strong.
From the package: “160 calories per pack” ... “The orange color is a registered trademark.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road