Red Rock Deli Sweet Chili & Sour Cream Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had shapes that ranged from gently curving to a bit wiggly, with many bubbles embedded inside, an orange glow overall and some darker seasoning bits scattered fairly evenly throughout.
We crunched in to find a somewhat crisp, fairly solid crunch and a seasoning that met the description of a chili and sour cream and tasted good, but it wasn't a flavor standout. We've had other chips that attempted something similar but brought way more deliciousness to the table, including a Lay's version.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy chili smell, but also creamy. Nice!
From the package: “One of Australia's favorite Red Rock Deli flavors” ... “Non GMO Project verified” ... “Sweet chili is a Sweetie and sour cream has a smooth soul so they're an Australian classic now in the states” ... “Cheers, mate!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Red Rock Deli Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Chili Chips (236 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road