Red Rock Deli Lime & Cracked Pepper Deli Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color and somewhat wiggly shapes with lots of bumps and bubbles, plus a very even smattering of big seasoning bits, most of them black and some green.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and nice mix of lime, pepper and potato. Neither the lime nor the pepper were particularly dominant, yet the were both present enough to bring out lots of potato flavor while zinging things up a bit. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell of fresh lime and black pepper.
From the package: “Lime is a loud one and cracked pepper is punchy. These two bowl flavor personalities in one bite? Go ahead & get in there.” ... “Velvety crunch”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Red Rock Deli Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road