Red Rock Deli Lime & Cracked Pepper Deli Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color and somewhat wiggly shapes with lots of bumps and bubbles, plus a very even smattering of big seasoning bits, most of them black and some green.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and nice mix of lime, pepper and potato. Neither the lime nor the pepper were particularly dominant, yet the were both present enough to bring out lots of potato flavor while zinging things up a bit. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell of fresh lime and black pepper.
From the package: “Lime is a loud one and cracked pepper is punchy. These two bowl flavor personalities in one bite? Go ahead & get in there.” ... “Velvety crunch”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Red Rock Deli Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Lime Chips (150 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road