Red Rock Deli Himalayan Pink Salt Deli Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had all the same peculiarities regarding their connections to Australia and Frito-Lay that we outlined in the review of Red Rock's Curry Coconut flavor, but dispensing with the unusual flavor in this case for a more conventional salted potato chip.
The chips promised to be salted with Himalayan Pink Salt, but they had nothing pink about them, as there was a light yellow color in the wiggly, somewhat bubbly chips. We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch, with lots of excellent potato flavor brought out by that special salt. Yes, they were just plain potato chips, but they had an excellent texture and were very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fresh potato smell.
From the package: “Himalayan Pink Salt has journeyed from the mountains to meet you. A salt so spirited it will take you to a higher plane” ... “Velvety crunch”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Red Rock Deli Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road