Red Rock Deli Himalayan Pink Salt Deli Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had all the same peculiarities regarding their connections to Australia and Frito-Lay that we outlined in the review of Red Rock's Curry Coconut flavor, but dispensing with the unusual flavor in this case for a more conventional salted potato chip.
The chips promised to be salted with Himalayan Pink Salt, but they had nothing pink about them, as there was a light yellow color in the wiggly, somewhat bubbly chips. We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch, with lots of excellent potato flavor brought out by that special salt. Yes, they were just plain potato chips, but they had an excellent texture and were very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fresh potato smell.
From the package: “Himalayan Pink Salt has journeyed from the mountains to meet you. A salt so spirited it will take you to a higher plane” ... “Velvety crunch”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Red Rock Deli Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (251 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road