Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with a nice range of yellow and orange colors, with some browning, plus a fairly generous smattering of green bits, evenly distributed.
We crunched in to find an excellent light crunch, crisp and brittle, with a very nice mix of peppers and spices. Jalapeño peppers were included, but not strongly so, and the heat was only moderate, but the flavorings were quite good. Combine that with the top-notch texture, and these were some of the best potato chips we've eaten in while.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some mild spices, but not specifically jalapeño and not hot.
From the package: “Fire roasted to unlock life's flavor” ... “Jalapeño is the spice of life” ... “Now is the time to let your taste buds feel alive”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Red Rock Deli Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road