Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with a nice range of yellow and orange colors, with some browning, plus a fairly generous smattering of green bits, evenly distributed.
We crunched in to find an excellent light crunch, crisp and brittle, with a very nice mix of peppers and spices. Jalapeño peppers were included, but not strongly so, and the heat was only moderate, but the flavorings were quite good. Combine that with the top-notch texture, and these were some of the best potato chips we've eaten in while.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some mild spices, but not specifically jalapeño and not hot.
From the package: “Fire roasted to unlock life's flavor” ... “Jalapeño is the spice of life” ... “Now is the time to let your taste buds feel alive”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Red Rock Deli Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road