Red Rock Deli Aged Cheddar and Dijon Deli Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggy shapes and a strong yellow color, with lots of bubbles embedded inside and a light smattering of dark seasoning bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a mild cheddar taste initially. The cheese flavor faded into a mild mix of indistinct spices, which surprisingly didn't seem to include anything mustardy. A pretty good taste, but not a standout, and a disappointing one for people hoping to taste some mustard. However, this might be the perfect mustard-flavored chip for my friend Tony, who hates mustard more than just about anything.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something savory and mild, but couldn't notice cheddar or dijon.
From the package: “Aged cheddar is a smooth talker while Dijon boasts a big attitude”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Red Rock Deli Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road