Red Rock Deli Special Reserve Champagne Vinaigrette & Shallot Ultra Deluxe Potato Chips
Taste test: The designers of this bag of potato chips didn't hold back on setting high expectations, loading up the name with fancy words including "Ultra Deluxe" and "Special Reserve." We opened the bag to find that chips had a strong yellow color, with wiggly shapes and many folded-over pieces, plus a smattering of fairly large green bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a very nice taste, with a mild seasoning that had just a slight vinegar zing to go along with an onion-lke flavor from the shallots. We won't say that they were the very best chips ever, but they were quite good, so we can't fault Red Rock Deli for their choice of words.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild savory smell.
From the package: “The finest Australian potatoes are roughly cut and slow-cooked in 100% sunflower oil. They're then seasoned with the elegant and zingy taste of French Champagne Vinaigrette and fresh Shallot.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in Sydney, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road