Red Rock Deli Special Reserve Champagne Vinaigrette & Shallot Ultra Deluxe Potato Chips
Taste test: The designers of this bag of potato chips didn't hold back on setting high expectations, loading up the name with fancy words including "Ultra Deluxe" and "Special Reserve." We opened the bag to find that chips had a strong yellow color, with wiggly shapes and many folded-over pieces, plus a smattering of fairly large green bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a very nice taste, with a mild seasoning that had just a slight vinegar zing to go along with an onion-lke flavor from the shallots. We won't say that they were the very best chips ever, but they were quite good, so we can't fault Red Rock Deli for their choice of words.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild savory smell.
From the package: “The finest Australian potatoes are roughly cut and slow-cooked in 100% sunflower oil. They're then seasoned with the elegant and zingy taste of French Champagne Vinaigrette and fresh Shallot.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road