Red Rock Deli Special Reserve Champagne Vinaigrette & Shallot Ultra Deluxe Potato Chips
Taste test: The designers of this bag of potato chips didn't hold back on setting high expectations, loading up the name with fancy words including "Ultra Deluxe" and "Special Reserve." We opened the bag to find that chips had a strong yellow color, with wiggly shapes and many folded-over pieces, plus a smattering of fairly large green bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a very nice taste, with a mild seasoning that had just a slight vinegar zing to go along with an onion-lke flavor from the shallots. We won't say that they were the very best chips ever, but they were quite good, so we can't fault Red Rock Deli for their choice of words.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild savory smell.
From the package: “The finest Australian potatoes are roughly cut and slow-cooked in 100% sunflower oil. They're then seasoned with the elegant and zingy taste of French Champagne Vinaigrette and fresh Shallot.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Red Rock Deli (12 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in Sydney, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road