Red Bowl Thai Coconut Rolls Natural Coconut
Taste test: These hollow tubes had a light brown/dark beige color and were about three-quarters of an inch in diameter, so they were a bit thicker than your typical chocolate cookie wafers. They also had some dark sesame seeds embedded inside (mostly at one end of the tube, not evenly spaced as in the picture on the bag).
We crunched in to find a light, crunchy, brittle texture that was very similar to those chocolate wafers, and even a similar taste, with the exception being the chocolate. The taste was sweet, but it didn't initially seem much like coconut. The coconut flavor arrived in earnest in the aftertaste, nice and sweet. This was a tough one to convince some tasters to try, but everyone who did try these liked them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong coconut smell.
From the package: “product of thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Top Line Supermarket, Elmhurst, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road