Red Bowl Thai Coconut Rolls Natural Coconut
Taste test: These hollow tubes had a light brown/dark beige color and were about three-quarters of an inch in diameter, so they were a bit thicker than your typical chocolate cookie wafers. They also had some dark sesame seeds embedded inside (mostly at one end of the tube, not evenly spaced as in the picture on the bag).
We crunched in to find a light, crunchy, brittle texture that was very similar to those chocolate wafers, and even a similar taste, with the exception being the chocolate. The taste was sweet, but it didn't initially seem much like coconut. The coconut flavor arrived in earnest in the aftertaste, nice and sweet. This was a tough one to convince some tasters to try, but everyone who did try these liked them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong coconut smell.
From the package: “product of thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (62 reviews)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (43 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Top Line Supermarket, Elmhurst, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road