Red Bowl Thai Coconut Rolls Natural Pandanus
Taste test: These hollow rolls had a medium beige color, with some black sesames embedded into the rolls near both ends. The actual rolls definitely didn't match the light green color of the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a sweet flavor, just remotely fruity, but mostly a cookie-like taste, kind of like chocolate wafer rolls but without the chocolate. The flavor was very much like Red Bowl's coconut-flavored rolls as neither kind had all that much coconut to taste, but these had even less than those. This was an unusual one, so many of our snackers were reluctant to crunch in, but those who took the plunge liked the texture and taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly sweet, nice.
From the package: “product of thailand” ... “Ingredients: Coconut milk 45%, Tapioca Starch 24.85%, Sugar 20.15%, Pandanus Extract 2%, Sesame 5%, Taro 2%, Salt 1%”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (62 reviews)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (43 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Top Line Supermarket, Elmhurst, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road