Red Bowl Thai Coconut Rolls Natural Pandanus
Taste test: These hollow rolls had a medium beige color, with some black sesames embedded into the rolls near both ends. The actual rolls definitely didn't match the light green color of the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a sweet flavor, just remotely fruity, but mostly a cookie-like taste, kind of like chocolate wafer rolls but without the chocolate. The flavor was very much like Red Bowl's coconut-flavored rolls as neither kind had all that much coconut to taste, but these had even less than those. This was an unusual one, so many of our snackers were reluctant to crunch in, but those who took the plunge liked the texture and taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly sweet, nice.
From the package: “product of thailand” ... “Ingredients: Coconut milk 45%, Tapioca Starch 24.85%, Sugar 20.15%, Pandanus Extract 2%, Sesame 5%, Taro 2%, Salt 1%”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road