Real Handcooked Strong Cheese & Onion Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color, with a fairly thick cut and lots of skin on the edges.
The bag promised a "strong" flavor of cheese and onion, and the crunchy chips delivered just that, as there was quite a bit of onion taste, for a flavor combination that is frequently done much more mildly by chip companies. Though there was lots of onion, it wasn't oniony in a bad way at all. The taste reminded me a bit of onion soup.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight onion smell.
From the package: “When it comes to crisps, we don't mess about. We pick out the best potatoes and hand cook them, so the goodness stays put. No nonsense. Just delicious real crisps — like this tasty strong cheese and onion flavour. They're a real tough act to follow.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sirhowy-Valley-Foods (Wales)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mark at Star Alliance lounge at London Heathrow. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road