Real Handcooked Strong Cheese & Onion Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color, with a fairly thick cut and lots of skin on the edges.
The bag promised a "strong" flavor of cheese and onion, and the crunchy chips delivered just that, as there was quite a bit of onion taste, for a flavor combination that is frequently done much more mildly by chip companies. Though there was lots of onion, it wasn't oniony in a bad way at all. The taste reminded me a bit of onion soup.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight onion smell.
From the package: “When it comes to crisps, we don't mess about. We pick out the best potatoes and hand cook them, so the goodness stays put. No nonsense. Just delicious real crisps — like this tasty strong cheese and onion flavour. They're a real tough act to follow.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sirhowy-Valley-Foods (Wales)
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mark at Star Alliance lounge at London Heathrow. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road